- Class News
- Other Functions
Welcome to the Class of '74 website!
2016 Events Schedule
February 20 - Alumni Day
Reception/Dinner at Pat & Charlotte O'Connell's
February 20 - Tiger Inn 125th Anniversary Celebration
April 15-17 - Virginia Civil War Battlefields with Prof. James McPherson
May 26-29 - '74's 42nd Reunion
October 22 - Harvard at Princeton
Rock Stars in Stripes 42nd Reunion
May 26-May 29, 2016
40th Reunion Photos Here!
General Reunions Schedule of Activities
Class Dues 2015-2016
39th Reunion Photos
Reunions - May 26-29, 2011 74's 37th
We Got The Band Back Together in 2015
41st Reunion Pics Here!
Rock On With The Official Drink of
'74's 40th Reunion
The Tiger Spritz
(formerly known as The Aperol Spritz)
- 3 ounces Prosecco (or any sparkling wine)
- 1 ounce Aperol
- splash of soda water, sparkling water, or club soda
- garnish of orange, olive, blackberry or Luxardo maraschino cherry
Featured since Reunions in The Wall Street Journal, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, and The Nantucket Inquirer & Mirror...clearly the drink of the summer of 2014.
'74 Reading List
(book reports optional)
Check out Howie Baetjer's New Book:
Free Our Markets: A Citizen's Guide to Essential Economics
And also check out David Cleveland's Book:
You read about it in the New York Times, now the book about Sherry Lefevre's Nantucket House is available in the App Store:
And now, here it is in hard copy, retitled:
Our friend Rand Mirante '70, who has worked with us on several Annual Giving campaigns, has published a book as well:
Medusa's Head: The Rise and Survival of Joseph Fouché, Inventor of the Modern Police State
available on Amazon:
Ari Satok '14 has published "The Great Princeton Adventure". You'll see that some things haven't changed.....even 40 years later.
Class Trip IV - '74 Rock Stars in Stripes Rock Nashville
35th Reunion Review --- Dicker did it again!!!
See Reunions Photos in News & Events
Bruce Dicker and his Reunions Committee, along with the undergraduate crew, put on a magnificent showas241classmates gathered in Princeton for '74's 35th reunion. If you weren't there, you missed:
- A great Thursday dinner in Madison Hall, followed by jazz with Jerry Topinka at the site.
- Several classmates participating on Alumni-Faculty Forums on Friday.
- Classmates spotted in the tent reading the results of Jocelyn's May survey. Available via e-mail.
- Appearances at their first '74 Reunionsby Sherry Lefevre, Mike McGovern and Jonathan Polan.
- Cool new Stars in Stripes shirts and custom tote bags designed by Stephanie Anderson (still available).
- Dinner and class meeting at the boathouse. With a little drizzle outside the tent, one classmate described the scene as "justlike a Monet painting.
- "Class of 1974 Service Awards being given to Jocelyn Goldberg-Schaible and Jeffrey N. Wieser for their service to the class and to Princeton.
- Tom Owsley, organizer of class trips and husband of Leslie Owsley was made an honorary classmate.
- A rockin' evening on the dance floor Friday with music provided by East Coast Band. A large number of undergraduates and members of recent graduating classes joined us both Friday and Saturday nights.
- The One and Only P-Rade, featuring '74 sons and daughters in rock star "big heads" including Janis Joplin, Tina Turner, JohnLennon, Elton John, Mick Jagger and James Brown.
- Class dinner on the Frist Lawn before the evening fireworks show.
- Steve Crandall sporting the Class of '42's famous bathing suit reunions costume.
- A packed dance floor as The Fabulous Grease Band joined us for the fifth time at a major reunion.
- Spies from '75, '76 and '77 lurking to see if they can pick up on some of Dicker's magic.
- Thanks to all who planned, orchestrated and attended to make it a great weekend.
Tina was there - Simply the Best!
Yeeeeow! James was there too!
Still time to work on the eBook and participate in the class community service project. See details by clicking onthe button in the upper leftcorner of this page.
Visit thePrinceton Class of 1974 Facebook Page and reconnect with your '74 classmates at Princeton74Facebook
Also join the '74 Group on Linked-In