Welcome to the Class of '74 website!
Rock Stars in Stripes 40th Reunion
May 29-June 1, 2014
Vote for Bowser!!!
39th Reunion Photos
Reunions - May 26-29, 2011 74's 37th
Sign Up For Reunions Today!!!
We are making great progress on planning for a Fabulous Fortieth. May 29-June 1, 2014.
We need to add members to the Reunions Committee.
If you would be interested in joining as Co-Chair,
or in getting involved in certain aspects of Reunions planning,
please contact Bruce Dicker (email@example.com), Jeff Wieser (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andy Cowherd (email@example.com).
Pre-Reunions Reading List
Check out Howie Baetjer's New Book: Free Our Markets: A Citizen's Guide to Essential Economics
And also check out David Cleveland's Book: Love's Attraction
Here's Something Interesting Going On At Princeton
The Engineers Without Borders Sierra Leone Program
is one of three community-focused development projects in Princeton University's Chapter of Engineers Without Borders. The project is located in Dorma Village, near Koidu in the Kono District, Sierra Leone. Working with key government contacts, contractors, and a local partner NGO, the team is implementing a borehole well with a solar-powered water distribution system to improve the health and quality of life of Dorma residents. The team recently completed an official EWB Assessment Trip this past summer to establish community contacts, conduct baseline technical tests, and lay the foundation for implementation. This past year, the team has been working with Sierra Leonean contractors to create technical designs and designing technical and sanitation curricula to be used alongside implementation. The team plans to begin the project implementation this summer by drilling the borehole well and installing a hand-pump. If you would like learn more about the project, please contact Frances Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org
) and Benjamin Liu (email@example.com
Here is the link for Engineers Without Borders website:
Class Trip IV - '74 Rock Stars in Stripes Rock Nashville
35th Reunion Review --- Dicker did it again!!!
See Reunions Photos in News & Events
Bruce Dicker and his Reunions Committee, along with the undergraduate crew, put on a magnificent showas241classmates gathered in Princeton for '74's 35th reunion. If you weren't there, you missed:
- A great Thursday dinner in Madison Hall, followed by jazz with Jerry Topinka at the site.
- Several classmates participating on Alumni-Faculty Forums on Friday.
- Classmates spotted in the tent reading the results of Jocelyn's May survey. Available via e-mail.
- Appearances at their first '74 Reunionsby Sherry Lefevre, Mike McGovern and Jonathan Polan.
- Cool new Stars in Stripes shirts and custom tote bags designed by Stephanie Anderson (still available).
- Dinner and class meeting at the boathouse. With a little drizzle outside the tent, one classmate described the scene as "justlike a Monet painting.
- "Class of 1974 Service Awards being given to Jocelyn Goldberg-Schaible and Jeffrey N. Wieser for their service to the class and to Princeton.
- Tom Owsley, organizer of class trips and husband of Leslie Owsley was made an honorary classmate.
- A rockin' evening on the dance floor Friday with music provided by East Coast Band. A large number of undergraduates and members of recent graduating classes joined us both Friday and Saturday nights.
- The One and Only P-Rade, featuring '74 sons and daughters in rock star "big heads" including Janis Joplin, Tina Turner, JohnLennon, Elton John, Mick Jagger and James Brown.
- Class dinner on the Frist Lawn before the evening fireworks show.
- Steve Crandall sporting the Class of '42's famous bathing suit reunions costume.
- A packed dance floor as The Fabulous Grease Band joined us for the fifth time at a major reunion.
- Spies from '75, '76 and '77 lurking to see if they can pick up on some of Dicker's magic.
- Thanks to all who planned, orchestrated and attended to make it a great weekend.
Tina was there - Simply the Best!
Yeeeeow! James was there too!
Still time to work on the eBook and participate in the class community service project. See details by clicking onthe button in the upper leftcorner of this page.
Visit thePrinceton Class of 1974 Facebook Page and reconnect with your '74 classmates at Princeton74Facebook
Also join the '74 Group on Linked-In