Welcome to the Class of '74 website!
35th Reunion Review --- Dicker did it again!!!
See Reunions Photos in News & Events
Bruce Dicker and his Reunions Committee, along with the undergraduate crew, put on a magnificent showas241classmates gathered in Princeton for '74's 35th reunion. If you weren't there, you missed:
- A great Thursday dinner in Madison Hall, followed by jazz with Jerry Topinka at the site.
- Several classmates participating on Alumni-Faculty Forums on Friday.
- Classmates spotted in the tent reading the results of Jocelyn's May survey. Available via e-mail.
- Appearances at their first '74 Reunionsby Sherry Lefevre, Mike McGovern and Jonathan Polan.
- Cool new Stars in Stripes shirts and custom tote bags designed by Stephanie Anderson (still available).
- Dinner and class meeting at the boathouse. With a little drizzle outside the tent, one classmate described the scene as "justlike a Monet painting.
- "Class of 1974 Service Awards being given to Jocelyn Goldberg-Schaible and Jeffrey N. Wieser for their service to the class and to Princeton.
- Tom Owsley, organizer of class trips and husband of Leslie Owsley was made an honorary classmate.
- A rockin' evening on the dance floor Friday with music provided by East Coast Band. A large number of undergraduates and members of recent graduating classes joined us both Friday and Saturday nights.
- The One and Only P-Rade, featuring '74 sons and daughters in rock star "big heads" including Janis Joplin, Tina Turner, JohnLennon, Elton John, Mick Jagger and James Brown.
- Class dinner on the Frist Lawn before the evening fireworks show.
- Steve Crandall sporting the Class of '42's famous bathing suit reunions costume.
- A packed dance floor as The Fabulous Grease Band joined us for the fifth time at a major reunion.
- Spies from '75, '76 and '77 lurking to see if they can pick up on some of Dicker's magic.
- Thanks to all who planned, orchestrated and attended to make it a great weekend.
Tina was there - Simply the Best!
Yeeeeow! James was there too!
Still time to work on the eBook and participate in the class community service project. See details by clicking onthe button in the upper leftcorner of this page.
Visit thePrinceton Class of 1974 Facebook Page and reconnect with your '74 classmates at Princeton74Facebook
Also join the '74 Group on Linked-In